Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

Words

So, what's the plan for today? And if you say we have to get out of bed, then I'm out. I haven't had a lie-in for weeks.

Oh... nipple sucking? I like that plan already.

Oh, God, you're so good at that. Fuckkk, I wish you had two heads. Or a clone...

Uhnffuck, stop nibbling my nipples and fucking screw me already. Seriously, give me your hand... do you feel that? Do you feel how goddamn wet I am for you. So fuck me already.

Oh, nooo, not your fingers. I want your cock. Mmm, please, fuck me?

No, please, do it now. Your fingers just don't feel as good, even when you do that thing when you press on my g-spot.

Ugghhh, god... yes, like that. Mmm, do it again. Mmmmyeah...

Your cock is so hot in my hand. So hard. Don't you want it inside me. Beg? Ha, no way. I'll just keep pumping you in my hand until you ask me nicely.

Hey, no fair, you know how sensitive my clit can be. No don't... ahhh, shit...

Fine. Please fuck me. Please, I'm begging you, I need your cock in my pussy. Please, don't keep teasing me like this.

Ahhhhhhhyesyesyes.

Uhh, yeah. Doesn't that feel good? You're so deep... kiss me.

No, no, wait, don't pull back yet. I just want to enjoy feeling you inside me like that, your warm body on top of me. Just another minute...

Push a little, against my cervix... ahhhh...

OK... OK, fuck me. Please, fuck me.

Oh yes, just like that. Oh god, wow... yes, yes, just like that. Can I bite you?

Oh fuck, yes, harder, please harder. I love your cock...

Fuck, yes, harder, harder, oh god, that feels so damn good. I love feeling you inside me, so much.

Yeah? Do you like that? You like my pussy, all dripping wet for you. Mmm...

Just move your hips for a second... so I can reach my clit...

Oh, that's amazing. Yessss, just like that oh god. That's incredible...

Fuck...

Fuck...

Baby, I think I'm going to cum.

Uhhhh, I'm cumminggg.

Ahhhh...

...

Oh, god, that was amazing, baby. Are you close? Mmm, well, keep going then. I love feeling you inside me, so you can fuck me however you want. Just tell me when you want to cum.

Oh, god, that feels amazing, even just after I've cum... yess, more... harder...


You need to cum? OK. Do it inside me.

Yes, I'm sure. Inside. Please...

You're so hot when you're cumming...

God, it's so warm... it's amazing...

Mmm, thanks babe. So... when are you ready to go again?

No comments:

Post a Comment